Maintaining an active lifestyle in retirement can benefit mind body and spirit:
- increasing lifespan
- reduce risk of diseases
- enhance coping skills
- improve strength + flexibiity
- help with weight management
Residents enjoy a host of included features such as three farm-to-table meals a day, a full calendar of daily activities and events, concierge services, weekly housekeeping and 24-hour access to our professional health and wellness team.
For the active senior who want a robust social life and an exciting schedule of events. From beautiful suites to eco-resort style amenities, you’ll find the comfort and lifestyle you are looking for in retirement.
Independent Living is right for you or your loved one if:
- You can manage daily activities on your own, such as preparing meals and managing medication
- You enjoy living in the country and outings in nature and in community, such as restaurants and cultural attractions
- You can benefit from having access to on-site medical care, dining, wellness and entertainment
- Maintaining your current home has become difficult
- You wish you were in a community of like-minded people.
If you or your loved one does not need all the benefits of assisted living, then supervised independent living is for you. It’s the perfect bridge between being completely independent and not necessarily needing all of the assisted care.
For senior adults who still want to be active bud need some assistance with daily activities. Personal care living suites provide seniors with a way to enjoy somewhat active lifestyle while also receiving the assitance.